Strike that. Reverse it. On we go!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Phone

One thing I lie to myself about:
I don't like to talk on the phone ever.

The way I know that's a lie:
I was looking at my phone bill. There are two people I speak to everyday. I speak to one of them for at least an hour a go. Everyday. And I talk to my mom and Massachusetts family for 20-30 minutes couple of weeks. Mom would like that to be every week, but I don't like talking on the phone. Oh god, I've been lying to my mother.

The question resulting:
How does one talk to people in US from Mexico? It's expensive, I think. E-mail won't be the same. E-mail doesn't allow for the easy babble, sex jokes and punning, expressiveness, that I've apparently allowed to become necesarry.

I'm pretty loosely connected to the US, but not as loosely as I thought. As Kelly Clarkson says, "What happened to Miss Independent?" (I'm betraying terrible things about myself with the lyrics I'm choosing to quote on this thing. I suppose that's what happens to girls who lie to themselves.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home