Strike that. Reverse it. On we go!

Sunday, June 19, 2005

CLARA!

No offense to any other pets, but Clara may be the best cat ever. She's pretends to be independent, but she's not. She talks a lot. Everything she does seems to be full of hidden intention. Just look at her!

clara 16

I love Clara.

Also, I love David Bowie. I'm listening to Space Oddity right now. It's not his best album, but it's still great. Also, I've been listening to Regina Spektor a lot too. I don't know if I love her or if I just like singing along. I try to only sing along when I'm alone, because it's hard. But she's definitely a smart piano playing girl. She's got more of a sense of humor than your average piano-girl. Someone should tell me if she's actually is good or not.

David Bowie wants to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home