Strike that. Reverse it. On we go!

Friday, November 25, 2005

Rock and Turkey

On Thanksgiving Eve, I saw a band called Honky, which is mostly members of the Butthole Surfers. They were good at what they did and they liked doing it, which makes me happy.

Here's a picture of them:
Honky

I made Thanksgiving yesterday. It was pretty good. I also drew a turkey running:
turkey

And today I'm sad, some sort of post-triptaphan depression I think, and the loneliness of days off with no one to hang out with and all the family on the coasts and me in the middle, so I drew a picture I call Dr. Zarquon's Ascent:
doctorzarquon


Also an umbrella:
umbrella

On the plus side of life is the fact that I am up to 18 pages in my thesis. And they don't entirely suck.

And Clara says "Happy Holidays!" Or, "Jeez, Aurora, I'm trying to sleep!"
Clara yowling

1 Comments:

Blogger Roland said...

What software are you using to draw with? Those are very pretty illustrations (esp. the umbrella). The drawing of Mr. Zarquon could be the image of the messiah for a new cult. I hope you enjoyed the pictures of Comet on Thanksgiving. I'm glad the turkey went well. I'm sorry you're lonely. I do miss you.
I look forward to reading what you've written. I'm sure it will be brill...

3:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home