Strike that. Reverse it. On we go!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Mastery Acheived

So, I guess I'm a master of fine arts now. I gave them my thesis after several hours of running back and forth between library, bookstore, Kinko's, and HIB. I was sick while I was doing it so I took the elevator a lot but still got out of breath. It wasn't at all exciting until I was sitting with the nice man in the archives. As he was taking my forms and checking off boxes, I got a little chill of pleasure. And then he said, "That's it. Congratulations." And I was done with UCI and I called my mom and my roommate and everybody said congratulations. That's it. I had some food in LA and got on the bus to Tucson and now I'm home and going to be a waitress with two too many degrees tonight. But maybe I'll be able to write now that I don't have to.

Anyway. If you want to see my thesis, it will be in the library later this year, I suppose. It's called Service Animals.

Also, I saw Sunyoung in the coffee room in HIB and she's a Master too. So congratulations to us all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roland said...

The archives man was very nice, wasn't he? I thought about him all alone there, just waiting for someone to come in so he could be friendly to them.

6:03 PM

 
Blogger Zanni said...

I'm going to check it out!

10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home