Strike that. Reverse it. On we go!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Nice Belt is Not Nice Really

I'm obsessed with OK Cupid Tests and it's all her fault.

So far: I'm only 64% slut, which seems like somewhat of a correction to the Random Gentle Sex Master thing, I'm going to die at 77 of cancer, and now this:
Feminine
You scored 46 masculinity and 83 femininity!
You scored high on femininity and low on masculinity. You have a traditionally feminine personality.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 21% on masculinity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 96% on femininity
Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test written by weirdscience on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


I know I'm traditionally feminine in a lot of ways. I like taking care of people, you know? But I think it's retarded that anyone thinks that means anything really. Which always seems to me like proof that it means something to me. It really makes me nervous that I scored higher on femininity than 96% of other women my age. What the hell?? I'm afraid I'm secretly a housewife. But I know that I would probably come to resent my husband and maybe even my kids if I were a housewife. Maybe it's my mom's fault for letting me watch all those movies from the 30's and 40's. Maybe the problem is that I read The Bell Jar and also Sylvia Plath's Letters Home recently. I don't want to end up with my head in an oven. Mostly, though, I hate stereotypes, especially when I fit into them.

But, boy, do I love tests!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keep Your Fork, There's Pie said...

Hey, did you do the Zombie Survival Scenario test?

6:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home