Strike that. Reverse it. On we go!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Modern Poets

I took a quiz. Here's what it says about me.

You are Wallace Stevens
You are Wallace Stevens. You love everything,
especially the sound of things. Too bad you
are so obscure that at times even you don't
understand what the hell you have written.


Which Famous Modern American Poet Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I'm so happy I'm Wallace. I wrote a thing about him for LOC. But I'm not really that obscure. I'm not actually at all obscure. Like ever. So maybe it's not accurate. But it's still fun. And I am silly sometimes like Wallace. And I do love everything. So, everyone take the quiz and tell me what modern poet you are.

By the way, I found the quiz by going through 28-Toed Hen's blog to JewishyIrishy to 32 Poems (where the blogger was Elizabeth Bishop). There's a lot of poets on the internet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah and I tested as John Ashberry...What does that mean?

11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home